¿Tiene piel sensible? Si es así, sin duda estará de acuerdo en que no siempre es fácil encontrar anti-envejecimiento cuidado de la piel que cumple con todas sus necesidades. Al comprender las causas de la vulnerabilidad particular de su piel, que aumenta con el paso del tiempo, y al elegir productos antienvejecimiento formulados específicamente, puede ayudar a mantenerlo joven y hermoso durante años.
Uneven skin tone: a distinguishing feature of aging sensitive skin
Wrinkles, sagging tissue, and pigmentation are three classic clinical signs of skin aging. But there are more—redness, particularly common in sensitive skin, results in a less uniform skin color, making it look older than it really is.
Extreme sensitivity, exacerbating the ravages of time
Skin aging is the result of a combination of both internal and external factors.
Natural aging, caused by slower cell renewal, causes:
- dry skin
- superficial wrinkles on the skin’s surface
- loss of firmness
- deep wrinkles in the dermis
Environmental factors such as sun, pollution, and stress:
- stimulate the production of free radicals
- induce oxidative stress
- cause cellular degeneration
Fragile and reactive, sensitive skin is also subject to specific problems relative to the microvasculature of the face responsible for the onset of redness.
A global anti-aging action, both inside and out
To keep your skin looking young for a long time, create your own beauty ritual by doing the following:
Eat a balanced diet, rich in:
- antioxidants (berries, apples, broccoli, etc.)
- essential fatty acids (nuts, eggs, fatty fish, etc.)
- trace elements (wheat germ, dairy products, mineral water, etc.)
Lead a healthy life, which involves:
- doing physical exercise
- sleeping well
- not smoking
Take good care of your skin, with:
- appropriate sun protection (phototype and intensity of exposure)
- special pampering beauty moments (steam baths, masks, scrubs)
- anti-aging skincare specifically formulated for sensitive skin